A few short decades ago it would have been difficult to imagine Orlando as a culinary destination. However, as the years go by delectable dishes can be found throughout this most magical of cities. Tucked in between the attractions area and the edge of the residential area sits Orlando’s restaurant row. This two mile stretch of Sand Lake Rd is a foodie’s paradise.
It is a great place for visitors and residents alike. You will find over 30 different restaurants tucked along Sand Lake Rd, in between International Drive and Apopka Vineland Rd. Any cuisine you can think of is sure to be found here. These are some of the best restaurants in Orlando.
I have not been to every single establishment along restaurant row, but I do have my favorites.
- Big Fin Seafood Kitchen – great owner, great happy hour, amazing lobster mac n cheese and Maine lobster Mondays -($$ around $14 – $34 a plate)
- Seasons 52 – a true Orlando original, fresh food, health-conscious menu, delicious!, great staff – ($$ around $14 – $34 a plate)
- Moonfish – creative sushi, amazing seafood and steaks, fun happy hour (which is always busy), superb staff – ($$$ entering expensive territory)
- Vines Grill & Wine Bar – delicious, great wines (obviously), live music, perfect date night – ($$$ entering expensive territory)
You can check out more details about restaurant row here. Be sure to visit this area sometime, it is some of the best food in thisfloridalife!
- Stay in Your Zone – Orlando Districts (thisfloridalife.com)
- Orlando Dining Districts Help Convention Visitors Be Aware That Orlando Has a (Spread Out) Food Scene (thedailycity.com)
4 thoughts on “The Remarkable Restaurant Row”
We will have to check that out!